HISTORY

On the eve of its 50th anniversary, EP is proud of its achievements. The credibility we have gained over the years rests on our ability to customize our high-performing offerings to our many industrial customers and equipment suppliers. Above all, our reputation is founded on the ongoing passion, expertise and commitment of our multidisciplinary team. Thank you to our customers and suppliers, and to all those who contributed to our success.

On March 28, acquisition by S. Huot of Engrenage Provincial DRD, Inc. (standing for Dufour, Robitaille and Deschênes), a company founded in 1972

In May, relocation from 174 Renaud Street in Québec City to 1190 Vincent-Massey Street

Purchase in April and takeover in August of the building located at 960 Sainte-Thèrèse Street in Québec City (now Raoul-Jobin Street)

First expansion of Québec City facilities to accommodate a warehouse and a technical office

Opening in October of the Chicoutimi office at 1323 Bersimis Street

In October, opening of Hydraulique EP at its current location (1500K Nobel Street, Boucherville), a 10,000 square foot building that houses 13 employees

In October, relocation of the Chicoutimi (Saguenay since 2002) office at 2314 Saint-Paul Boulevard

Second expansion of the head office dedicated to repair shop and warehousing

Creation in Abitibi of Hydraulique Nord-Ouest

Purchase in Québec City of the 36,000 square foot building that accommodates the head office and its 100 employees at 165 Des Cèdres Boulevard

Engrenage provincial becomes EP Group, standardizing the company's brand and the names of regional operations with EP as the basis for current and future development

New 12,000 square foot building in Saguenay, with 15 employees

Acquisition by EP Group of Lubrification Québec

New building pour Lubrification Québec: 15,000 square feet – 21 employees

Expansion of the Val-d’Or branch: 8,000 square feet – 8 employees